Call Us On
The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy.[ The capital of the United Kingdom and its largest city is London, a global city and financial centre. The Uk is famous in the world for their 3 D principles 1) Discipline 2) Dedication and 3) Devotion. With this principle they managed to become super power of the world, even before the US became major power. The UK’s Culture is one of the best culture and the unique of its kind. The temperature varies according to the region but in winters it goes up to -3-degree Celsius and in summer it rises up to 28-29 Degree Celsius. It is a multicultural society. London especially is filled with students from India. Fish and chips, Music, Dance are some of the part of the Uk Culture. Historic monuments, castles and countless sites of historical interest can be visited while studying in the UK. Popular Cities Are London (Capital) Edinburgh, Glasgow and Westminster.
Estimate cost- Undergraduate -£ 11000
Postgraduate Masters -£12000- £19000
Living cost – Within London – around -£ 11000
Outside London – Around -£7000
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
Key points about the Education in the Uk
- World class quality infrastructure and education with latest technological support.
- Education system is flexible suiting the needs and capacity of the students.
- World’s 5 % of the research originates from the Uk
- Very ideal place to learn original polished English!
- Main intakes are in September/ October. Few offers in Jan and Feb.
- The Uk offers courses at all levels from Graduate courses (3-4) Years, Post Graduate Courses (1 year), Post graduate certificates and Diplomas, Masters Courses, Masters of Business Administration, Taught Doctorate, Masters of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy
- Students can work part time for 20 hrs/ week on and off campus
- UK is much cheaper than the US.
Undergraduate IELTS- 6.00 over all
Post Graduate IELTS – 6.5 over all
Undergraduate Toefl (ibt) – 80
Post Graduate Toefl (ibt)- 90
*Exemption is possible if students has earned 70% in English language in 10th STD and 12th STD both and medium of instructions was in English.
1. Business and Management
5. Art and Design