Call Us On
Switzerland is a republic in Europe and is located is West central Europe and its bordered by Italy to the south, France to the West, Germany to the North and Austria and Liechtenstein to east. There are contrasting weather conditions from West Eurasia to Jura. Switzerland is famous for its financial and banking sector. It is safe and a beautiful country.
There are 4 national languages of Switzerland 1) Swiss German 2) French 3) Italian 4) Romansch
Cost of Study (Cost in Euros)
Average fees for the International students is €650-€1000
University of Italian Switzerland charges highest fees which is €2600 per year.
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
Key points about education in Switzerland
- World class infrastructure and quality education
- Many universities offer world class infrastructure and facilities
- As of now more than 50000 International students are present in Switzerland which forms around 20% of the population in Switzerland.
- Various scholarships are available
- International students can work part time for 15 hours a week.
IELTS / TOEFL