Call Us On
Singapore is located in south east Asia and it is the financial centre of South east Asia also called as “ Lion City”. It is one of the 4 “Asian Tiger” economies (along with Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea.) It is a beautiful, small and safe country especially famous as a business hub. Singapore is located 137 kilometres to the north equator in south -east Asia. It has hot and humid climate.
Study Cost (All cost in Singaporean Dollar)
The average cost varies according to the course. The average range is S$ 8000 to S$ 30,000 per year.
Other living expenses S$ 35,573 per year.
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
Key about about Singapore Education
- Education system and its quality is at par with the west.
- It provides education at levels.
- There are 6 national universities, 2 of which has more than 30,000 students each.
- Singapore’s elite university is National University of Singapore (NUS)- one of the highest-ranking universities in Asia.
- Singapore is listed amongst the top ten destinations of the world.
- Singapore has private institutions and it is a place for foreign universities with their campuses eg- Chicago Business School and Technische Universität München.
- Post study employment opportunities are high in Singapore.
IELTS, Toefl (non mandatory)
Computing and Information Technology
Design (Fashion, Interior, Game) Management
Hospitality and Tourism Management
Engineering and Science