Call Us On
New Zealand is a small but very beautiful and charming country. It is filled with nature’s beauty like glaciers, rugged mountains, vast plains and sandy beaches. New Zealand is listed amongst the most peaceful country and the standard of living of the people is very high. The major cities are Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Hamilton and Palmerston North. New Zealanders love water sport and Golf.
Study cost (In New Zealand Dollar)
Cost of Tuition fees- Undergraduate NZ$ 18000- NZ$25000 per year
Post graduate NZ$ 10000-NZ$ 30000 per year.
Living expenses – NZ$7000- NZ$ 12000 per month.
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
Key points about New Zealand
- New Zealand has earned reputation in providing world class education.
- Qualifications from New Zealand are well recognised on the globe
- Universities offer graduate programmes, Diplomas, Post graduate diplomas, Masters programmes
- Students can work 20 hours a week during term time and 40 hours a week when term is not in session.
- Students can fine employment opportunities and getting a work permit post study is comparatively easier.
IELTS, TOEFL, PTE
Landscape studies and Land and property management
Civil and Mechanical Engineering