Call Us On
Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy located in Southeast Asia. It consists of 13 states and 3 federal territories. The Capital city is Kuala Lumpur. It is multicultural country which plays significant role in international politics. About half of the population is ethnically Malay with large memories of Malaysian Chinese. Malaysia is a secular and welcoming nation. It experiences rainy and sunny days all year without extreme temperatures which is extreme temperatures which is bearable for students. Popular cities are Kuala Lumpur, George Town, Malacca city and Kuching.
Cost of Studying (Currency in Ringgit)
Bachelor’s degree Average RM 43,000 to RM 100,000 per year
Postgraduate tuition fees - RM 18,00-30,000 per year
Living Cost- RM 1,200 per Month
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
Key points about education in Malaysia
- Highly quality standard closely monitored by ministry of higher education.
- Malaysian Qualification Agency Also monitors standard of education service
- Manu UK, USA universities have their campuses in Malaysia.
- Post study work visa is relatively easy
- Student can work part time for 20 hr/week.
1. Taylor's University
2. SEGi University Group
3. Heriot-Watt University (Malaysia Campus)
4. Westminster International College (Malaysia Campus)
5. Manipal International University, Malaysia