Call Us On
Germany is located in west- Europe, that stretches from Alps, across the North European Plain to North Sea and Baltic Sea. It has the second largest population in Europe (After European part of Russia. The climate temperature varies, winters can become too cold and summer can become very warm. It also experiences dry weather. Germany is a land of celebrated composers, philosopher, poet and thinkers. Is famous for its advanced technology in automobile industry and it comes with the list of countries highest economy in Europe.
Popular cities are Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt etc.
Cost of Study
Tuition fee differs from Institution to Institution.
Living cost -€ 8700 per year
*Most Technical schools in Germany will not charge any tuition fees and students would have to pay only €500 per semester.
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
*if you want to enrol on a Business Programme then tuition fee would be € 11000 to € 14000.
Key point about Education in Germany
• World Class education and super high quality of science based courses.
• Economic power house and advanced technology affording opportunity to international students to experience first-hand experience. Eg in Engineering/ Automobile Industry.
• Research centres and industrial plants are in proximity to the universities facilitating easy conveyance for managing studies and work.
• Absolutely free education in public universities is the main reason of attraction for Indian Students.
• Excellent curricula infrastructure and student facilities.
• Around 17600 Degree Programmes are offered in more than 450 state accredited universities
• Many universities offer programmes in English.
• The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a very famous scholarship organization in the offering countless scholarship programs to applicants.
• German Degrees/qualifications are held in very high esteem in job market.
• The German Visa is valid for 27 Schengen countries including Austria, Denmark, France, Greece and others
GRE -Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Automobile Engineering.
Toefl or IELTS for English language proficiency.
TestDaf for German Language Proficiency