Call Us On
France is the world’s most popular tourist destinations. It has the best public health care in the world. It is famous for its art museums, creativity and Ifel tower. It ranks amongst the top worldwide student destinations over the year.
Cost of study
Public Universities - Bachelors and Masters vary from €190-€260 per year
Private Universities - Bachelors and Masters vary from €1500-€20000 per year.
Key points about education in France
- World class education and infrastructure
- IELTS/TOEFL not required for University or Visa
- Internship opportunities in multinational companies
- Part time work permit in 20 hr/ week
1. Tourism and Hospitality Management
2. International Business
3. Information Technology
4. Luxury Brand Management