Call Us On
Dubai has become one of the top destinations for the international students since a decade. It is one of the seven Emirates in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and second emirate in terms of its size just after the capital city Abu Dhabi. With multicultural society Dubai has become a centre point attraction in gulf region. Dubai’s economy is considered to be the fastest growing economy in the world. It has become one of the symbol of modern architecture, skyscapes and infrastructure
Cost of Study
- Cost of Tution (In Dirhams)
- Undergraduate AED 37500- AED 70000 per year
- Post graduate – AED 55000- AED 75000 per year
- Cost of Living- AED 3000-4000 per month.
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
Key point about Education in Cyprus.
- Course duration: Under graduate- (3 years or 4 years), Post graduate Masters–(1 year)
- Intake – Sept/Jan
- Listed amongst the top destinations for world class education.
- Indian students prefer Dubai because of work opportunities.
- The US and The Uk universities have their campuses in Dubai.
- Post one academic year, undergraduate students can shift to the parent campus of the university.
- A post graduate student is allowed to change his study visa to work visa during the study, provided that the student has received job offer from an employer in Dubai. Such student can continue to study along with working in Dubai. Classes are usually held from 6.00pm to 9.00 pm or on weekends. You need to check each university for their exact timings.
IELTS – for UG – 6 Overall
For PG - 6.5 Overall.
English language waiver is possible if the student has scored 70% in English in 12th STD in India.
Civil Engineering/ Construction Management
International hospitality Management