Call Us On
Canada is situated in the north part of American continent. It is world’s second largest country after Russia with a population of 35 million. Canada is popular for its multicultural society and the great warmness which they show towards new settlers. They rank top in the most tolerant nation in the world. It is one of the most stable economy in the world. The popular cities in Canada are Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary. There are six-time zones in Canada. The different parts of Canada are Atlantic Canada, Central Canada, The Parries, The west, The North. There are ten provinces and three territories in Canada.
Canada has two official languages 1) English and 2) French.
Majority of Canadian French speaking population lives in the province of Quebec. Many live in Brunswick (Canada only officially bilingual province) and Ontario.
Canada is highly competitive economy and it is growing fastest amongst G8 countries
Cost of Study (In Canadian Dollar)
Undergraduate CA$14000 (approx.) per year
Post graduate CA$42000 (approx.) per year
Living cost- CA$1000-15000 per month
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
*Cost in Canada is relatively cheaper than the US, UK and Australia.
Key points regarding education In Canada
- Canada is ranked first by the Organization for the economic co-operation and development (OECD) for higher education
- Times 2016-17 World ranking placed 7 Canadian universities in the list of top 200 universities of the world.
- Education of Canada is famous for its quality control and recognition of universities in all parts of the world.
- Universities are major player in collaboration research and development, they are famous for conducting world class research.
- Canada produces 4 percent of the world’s scientific papers despite representing only 1 percent of the population.
- Certificates courses, Diplomas, Graduate Diplomas, Bachelors’ degree (4 years), master’s degree (2 years). One must complete 4 years of under graduation studies to go on masters programmes in Canada. Eg if a student in India has s pursued B.com of 3 years, he will have to either pursue post graduate diploma or a master’s degree in India before he applies for a master’s course in Canada.
- Canada invites students of outstanding performance top to settle in their country
1 year course- 1-year post study work permit
2 years course- up to 3 years of post-study work permit.
- Getting permanent residency in Canada is the easiest.
IELTS, TOEFL, Gre/Gmat
Electronic /Electrical Engineering