Call Us On
Austria is a country located in Europe. The capital of Austria is Vienna. Geographically, it is a mountainous country as it is in the alps. Austria is well known for its advanced social market economy, high standard of living and ranks 12th in the world in terms of GDP.
The famous cities in Austria are Vienna, Innsbruck, Graz, Salzburg, Liz.
Cost of Study (All cost in Euros)
Public universities €1450 /Year
In Private €1000 - €40,000 / year
*Cost vary depending upon the choice of University, Location and lifestyle
Key points about education in Austria
- World class education in Low tuition fees
- Institutions at Austria offers ranges of programmes
- Masters programmes are specially taught in English
- Students can work part time and can earn up to 9-12 Euros per hour.
- Students can apply for Schengen countries. (Apply Visa to all European countries)
1. B.Sc. in International Management and Tourism Hospitality
2. Master of Business Administration
3. M.Sc. in International Tourism 4. M.Sc. in Sustainability Management